Our fall sports and student fall pictures are coming up on September 26th! Please mark this day on your calendar as it falls right after two PIR days. More information, reminders, and order forms will be sent home in the coming weeks. Online ordering is also available! (In case that order packet goes missing...)
Thank you everyone who have already sent in BoxTops! These are an easy way to help support our school. There are two collection dates throughout the year that we submit these, November 1st and March 1st. PLEASE CLIP ALL YEAR as we keep saving them throughout the year, or roll them over for the next year. BoxTops help support our school by paying for supplies in classrooms and for student field trips! Keep up the good work everyone!
Blue Coupon Books are now for sale!
These books are being sold from our kindergarten through 2nd graders and are available for purchase till October 5th and $20.00.
We encourage our students to sell to friends and family but not to go door-to-door.
If you or someone you know would like to purchase one but are unsure how to get in touch with someone selling them, please contact the office at 656-4471.
It's free, easy to sign up for, safe, and convenient!
- Please call the office if you would like to sign your child(ren) up for the bus or if there has been any change in address and/or busing needs 406-656-4471, ext. 6
- Students must be to their assigned stop 5 minutes before pick-up
- Extra items must fit in a backpack, lap, or under the seat (i.e. band instruments) to be allowed on the bus. If a students has a fragile or over-sized item, they must be driven to school separately due to bus safety
- The south parking lot off of Danford Avenue is for bus parking only during the school day. If you are picking up your child(ren), please use the front lot
- Bus stops are assigned designated stops, not at individual homes
- If a student needs to change a stop or if fellow students need to go home together, a written note must be given to the office by all parties parents, guardians involved
(The contracted bus service for Canyon Creek School District supplies buses that are equipped with video surveillance cameras. These cameras will record all video and audio conversations at all times on the buses.)
Free and Reduced-Priced Lunch Applications
All information is strictly confidential. Every family is encouraged to fill out an application. Based on the number of students that receive free and reduced-priced meals, CCS can qualify for certain types of federal funding! Click here for the application.
Please note: Once a family's application has been approved, they will stay on the program the entire year-regardless of a change of income. Also, if you were on this program last year, you have that status until September 30th. (A new application must be filled out before this date, or the status will go back to full-pay).
|Student||Breakfast (k-8) $1.60||Lunch (k-8) $2.40|
|Reduced-Priced Student||Breakfast $0.30||Lunch $0.40|
|Milk Only or Second Milk||$0.35|
|Adult||Breakfast $2.25||Lunch $3.50|
All accounts are on a pre-paid basis. Notices are sent home on a weekly or bi-weekly basis for any student who has $5.00 or less in his/her lunch account. There is a 10-meal limit per child. No negative accounts are allowed the last two weeks of school.
Canyon Creek School offers a terrific hot breakfast program for our students, as well as a "Grab and Go" option. Our hot breakfast program tends to serve those students who prefer to sit down with friends in the cafeteria prior to class starting, while the "grab and go" program provides an option for those that prefer to take their breakfast to class. Our goal here at Canyon Creek is to serve the breakfast needs of all our students.
Pay when it's most convenient with a computer or mobile device at https://canyoncreek.RevTrak.net. The district Web Store even integrates with PowerSchool.
Skip the lines, save time, and be confident that your payment makes it where it needs to go. You can pay online with eCheck, debit, or credit cards. Your district is currently accepting online payments food service.
Click here for payment instructions.